Year end and cancellation audits:
Audits are performed by Stonewood Insurance auditors.Below is a list of documents that will be asked to be provided to complete the audit:
- Payroll ledger for audit period
- Federal 941 Quarterly Reports
- State Quarterly Filings
- W-2’s and corresponding W-3’s
- 1099’s and corresponding 1096 for subcontractors
- Certificates of insurance for subcontractors
- Written job descriptions for employees or subcontractors
- Check stubs
Payment plans may be available in assisting with your audit balance, please contact
Charlotte Williams 919-882-3519 email@example.com
Failure to cooperate or provide all of the documentation needed for the completion of an audit, will result in a non-compliance audit. Stonewood will charge an additional 25% of your estimated payroll and issue a cancellation on your current policy.
Audit disputes must be in writing and outline discrepancies within 30 days of the original audit invoice. Please provide documents to support your discrepancy . Only 1 revision is allowed.