Documents needed for a worker’s compensation audit:
- Payroll ledger for audit period
- Federal 941 Quarterly Reports
- State Quarterly Filings
- W-2’s and corresponding W-3’s
- 1099’s and corresponding 1096 for subcontractors
- Certificates of insurance for subcontractors
- Written job descriptions for employees or subcontractors
- Check stubs
Final audit payment plan options:
Payment plans are available in assisting you with your audit balance, please contact
Charlotte Williams 919-882-3519 email@example.com
What happens if we can’t complete an audit?
Failure to cooperate or provide all of the documentation needed, will result in a non-compliance audit. Stonewood will charge an additional 25% of your estimated payroll and issue a cancellation on your current policy.
How to handle an audit dispute:
Audit disputes must be in writing and outline discrepancies within 30 days of the original audit invoice. Please provide documents to support your discrepancy. Only 1 revision is allowed. You may submit audit disputes to Audits@stonewoodins.com